Data protection declaration
1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the controller
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, wie inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The controller for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is DAN TOBACCO Manufacturing GmbH, Hafenstr. 30, 21481 Lauenburg, Deutschland, Tel.: +49 (0) 41 53 – 58 22 41, Fax: +49 (0) 41 53 – 58 22 43, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The controller of personal data ist the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the controller) this website uses an SSL or TLS encryption. Youcan recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of transmitted data in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the site
- Browser used
- Operation system used
- IP addess used (possibly in anonymised form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. No disclosure or other use of the data takes place. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively should there be specific inducations of illegal use.
When contacting us (e.g. by e-mail), personal data is collected. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting us and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and if no statutory retention obligations conflict.
10) Rights of the data subject
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller regarding the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data. if these have not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to be informed of the safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR in case of transfer of your data to third countries;
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to have incorrect data concerning you corrected without delay and/or incomplete data stored with us completed;
- Right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR. However, this right does not exist, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data disputed by you is verified, if you oppose the deletion of your data due to unlawful data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need these data after the purpose has been achieved, or if you object on grounds of your particular situation. until it has been determined whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of the rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have it transmitted to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consents pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent up to the withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
11) RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE CONTEXT OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR OVERRIDING LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO SUCH PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE ON GROUNDS RELATING TO YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED, HOWEVER, IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING REASONS WORTHY OF PROTECTION FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
12) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective statutory retention period (e. g. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of the period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, unless they are no longer required for the performance or initiation of a contract and/or there is no longer a legitimate interest on our part in further storage.